How we help our clients:
U.S. Immigration has two main categories: permanent residence visas (also called “immigrant visas” or “green cards”) and temporary residence visas (also called “nonimmigrant visas”).
Jaensch Immigration Law Firm has a wealth of experience in preparing applications green cards and temporary visas. This includes understanding the legal requirements, knowing the common pitfalls that may cause problems with an application, knowing the agency submission procedures (which change frequently) and being able to resolve issues and problems when they arise.
Jaensch Immigration Law Firm regularly advises employers of all sizes on immigration strategy and compliance including:
Relevant Visas & Topics
- F-1 student visas
- H-3 visas for training
- J-1 visa for participants in exchange programs including inters and trainees
- M-1 vocational student visas
EB-1 and EB-2: Special Qualifications
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability
- EB-1 Multinational Managers or Executives
- EB-2 with National Interest Waiver
- EB-2 under Schedule A Group II